Monday, March 11

reader do you have something to say?


I have never said anything true unless it was a song of praise to the Lord.
Because God is the Truth and only God.

I have never said anything good, except by default when I referred to the Lord,
Because only He is Good.

I have said a lot of nonsense and what a waste it was.
I have felt a lot of desires that were wrong.
I have wanted a lot of things that would have brought me spiritual death.
I have tried in vain, to make sense of nonsense. 
How tiring is nonsense.
How exhausting it is to try to make clear what is intentionally dirty.

I tried all day to clear the waters so that I can see my face
and the devil stirred mud into my puddle by night.
Every night.
What a waste of my time that has been.

Only with God is there clarity.
Only in God is there light enough to see.
Only the Truth actually makes sense.
I am so relieved to be rid of confusion.

I have no patience for nonsense.
I have no space for waste.
When there is the Good,
And there is Truth
And God has three persons.
Why would I do anything else?

What more do you want.
Seriously now, let us talk about this.
Tell me, what more can you possibly want?

No comments:

Post a Comment