Thursday, March 7

Just a notice




O happy day!
What a happy day was today.

I taught a tutorial and did of it a good job.
I watched people learn,
I saw them awaken to thought.

I found a big chair by a window,
and had a proper hot chocolate,
and read CS Lewis: the abolition of man.
The quality of his work is inspiring, it is joyful, it is exhilarating and exciting.

How I love good quality work!
How my mind feasts on good quality thought!
I feel the fun and the pleasure abound.
Questions are born in me, and answering them is my joyful project.
I can use all of this, I can make more good work.
My heart rejoices, my mind laughs.


And tonight I will see my true friends.
Other people who love truth and seek it.
Some old people, some priests, a little family, some students, a guy.

I will go to vespers.
I will bow my head to the Lord
And in thanksgiving I will rejoice

I cannot express my thankfulness enough.
Being there will not be enough to express my joy.
I will ask God to have mercy on me and never to leave me.
My heart will reach for His Grace.
Ever so minutely.
I cannot reach for God.
I cannot even try.
All I will do is be there, and be glad.

Holy Holy Holy art thou o Lord and only thou art Holy
Seek the kingdom of heaven and the rest will be added to you.

The future is bright
The present is rich
It is spring in my heart
Like everyday, in company with my Creator, it is spring in my heart.


My poetry will become outdated
Irrelevant
Lost in time,
Like everything it will pass away.
Like my sentiments, both good and bad, will pass away.
But the Truth will not.

If we can just take a little hint,
and a little tint
from one another,
and pass it on.

Poets of old, I don’t care in fact anymore for what you did.
Like no one will care for mine.
But I appreciate it.
I hope you spoke of the truth in your time.
I hope I can speak of it in mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment