Monday, April 2

I want to fly, I need a man with wings

The amount of joy that I want from a relationship with a man!
The amount of fulfillment!

I want everything.
I am like a beautiful fire, love is like a beautiful fire, I want all the air, I want to burn alive.

A guy who is capable of that; 
who loves me enough; 
who likes me enough; 
who is involved enough, awake enough, alive enough, attentive enough, alive enough, awake enough to give me that; 
to move with me – well, he would want always be with me, to become eternal with me, to dispel time from our relationship. 
He would want to make our relationship eternal, to free it, to liberate it, 
to break it out from the prison – the constraints – of time. 
This you can take for granted.

So if your boyfriend doesn’t want to marry you – then, there is more than one thing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment