Monday, March 5

a little wiggle and a jiggle


What do I mean? I don’t know what I mean let me see. Let me be honest and see.
Sometimes you need to blab to get to the point of what you want to say.
Sometimes I need to write, on this sheet, where I can be completely honest, where I can say whatever it is I mean, so that I can see what I mean. So that I can tell you what I want to say.

How do I wiggle my way out of this one without seeming crazy? I don’t. I can’t wiggle my way out of this one, I can’t back out sideways while your eyes are on me. That goes against our agreement. Be genuine. Share. That was our agreement.

Ok, so I am not satisfied with everything that was said. I don’t like it. We agreed to be friends, I led that discussion. But I don’t want you to see me as a friend. Not really.
I can’t tell you that. That cannot be said. So how do I explain my little jerk movement then? How do I wiggle my way out of this one? Do I say women are a little crazy? Do I say “I don’t know it is just an instinct, just a feeling. Not all feelings are reasonable? I don’t know what I meant, let me think about it?”
Do I lie to you like that? Strait to your face? Do I not say a thing?

How do I wiggle my way out of this one now?

1 comment: