Wednesday, December 21

ena fili apo mia fili

sthn athhna eimai kainourgia. niotho kainourgia. psari. 
i am not loving it or hating it.. i am just standing  there- staring at this weird city-creature breathing heavily around me . i am just watching it. 
watchinv the rude ppl- watching the girls with the too much make up- watching the hippy-foititokosmo. the old men flirting like they are teenagers. pou oullos o kosmos opoias dipote ilikias mila sta handfree esto tzai an den exoun na kratoun tipote tzai apla perpatoun mes to dromo- the complexarismenous antres pou nomizoun oti an en lion eygenikoi enna tous poume gay. tzai ton omorfo kosmo. eshi  polla omorfo eksoterika kosmo. esoterika en ksero, tous metanastes /tsigganous pou kikloforoun me ta karotsakia tou superparket tzai anakatefkoun ta skoupithkia gia pramata na poulisoun tzai siderika ktl. 

h sygkatoikish paei kala, emena irte mou polla naturally tzai en ediskoleftika katholou.

eimai noikokira. sazw to spiti tzai mairefko.prepei na to paradexto. alla its not as boring as it sounds. i wish i never had to work again andi could spend my time cooking cleaning and studying.
i am not studying anything though.

 my mind is blank most of the time and i am over analysing my self and my situation and i am stuck in the favlos kiklos . this of course hasnt started now.. its been going on for a while and i remeber expressing it to you and talking how feel like  " skeftoume mono to kolo mou ouli mera" remeber ? ok its abit less now but i still feel it. i might be becoming boring


i am still failing, most of the time, to see and interact with anything that doent directly touch my everyday life.. no not even that ..that doent touch/offend or μειωνει me.

i might need another book recomendation from you.

now YOU tell me more
 exw tzai alla na sou pw alla siga siga.. twra epias me se fasi ranting

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Unknown,
    I cannot see who you are, but I think I know. I miss hanging in the park with you also.

    But this piece wasn't written by me, but to me (notice label)

    ReplyDelete