Thursday, November 24

You asked me if I have been very hurt

Well no. Not in the sense that people have done me wrong or given me something bad.

Mostly people have liked me really and given me what they could.
But it is that I am disappointed very.
People gave me what they had and what they had wasn’t very much.
I needed the world, I depended on it and it left me unnourished.
Until I stopped depending on it at all.

But really I was mostly sad.
I see the world impoverished, and people with nothing to give.
I am hurt for me, but I am hurt for them.
I am sad for them.
I grieve for the people I have loved.

But I am happy.
I look to the sky and I see the sun
I open my heart and I see God
And the waters of that spring are ever flowing
And the nourishment is there.

Slowly I get up
Slowly I grow
Slowly I can turn around,
And give something back
To the people who loved me with everything that they had!

For that I am grateful.


I left because I was hungry, but as soon as I can
I will come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment