Thursday, November 24

Half a poem about a man

or,
 a rocking roll song
or,
Like every morning



White is the color of my sheets.
White is the color of the light from my lamp.
Transparent is the color of my sentiments.
Happy is the color of my heart!

A pinch on the bum by a bee
A hint of love in the room
A smell of a game in the space
A knock on my door!

A knock on my door
A pebble on my window
I run to open

I open the door, I see no one but the front lawn.
Did someone just run around the corner?
I leave the door open,
I linger about.
The sun’s light comes in
The crunch frosty white air
The feeling of laughter
The feeling of joy.
The silent sound of footsteps
The morning time.

The morning unfolds its time
It lays it before me
Like an apron spread on the heath at the front.

Like a feast is laid out,
the morning lays out its time
and I pick up a cherry to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment