Thursday, September 29

do you understand the artist's problem?



I put my pen down
And I looked up at the Writer of everything
But then I worried
What can I write from now on
Why would I ever write, and not lock my eyes on You?
I put my ball down
And I looked up at the creator of all laws
But then I thought how can I ever play again
When I could just sit in your shade?

But I won't worry.
And like a baby I get back up
And without knowing, from the start I learn to walk.
I am in Your world now, like a baby.
A new life starts. I am excited.

I don’t know in Your world if the rhythm of art will flow in my blood again
But maybe it will.

The beat, of art, it bounces around.
The poetry,
The music,
That bounces about. And anyone who will see it will laugh from their heart.


I don’t know if I will find that again in Your shade
If I will touch it again
If I will laugh at it from my heart.
But like a baby, I am learning again
This time for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment