Friday, June 24

no thank you, i rather be free

What a horrible feeling, how unhappy
how oppressive
to have spent the day wanting a love you will never have
and to be left exhausted, and with discomfort in your chest.
Pain! Go away, leave me. Pain, don’t oppress me.

During the day, it is like a classroom out of control, a
room without a teacher, raising havoc.
The evening, is like pain coming in, closing the windows,
sweeping everything away. All of the noise and games.
What sort of education is that?
What is good about it?

What is good about a day without you, a day that will
last and be vast?
Today I took the seeds of my love for you and I tossed
them on hard ground.
And the crows came in afterwards and ate them all away.
What a sad day without you.
Knowing we will never be
Drowning all the little bits of joy we started.

Oh sad day, let your grip of me!
Sad day, I am not yours! I am free and I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment