Tuesday, May 3

Season 1

Can hope be green?
But what about the color of pomigranates?
Can't hope hug and kiss the color of pomigranates as much as it can green?
And can't it sometimes quieten and ride alongside mustard yellow just to feel it there?
No, I don't think you could say that hope is green and be finished with it.


Let's just say that colors are descriprive, they are informative and engaging, talkative and demonstrative, kind, considerate, and sometimes over the top: so soothing and comforting that you can feel at ease when you are not.


But 'hope', well I think it's the bundle of air, the oxygen that keeps your body alive even when you think you breathed it all out.
Let's just say that hope is cool with all the colors.


And since we are here, lets say that love is the force that keeps everything together. 
Physically.
Otherwise, why would it stay together? Why wouldn't it dissolve into the infinite possibilities of 'whatever' and 'nothing-really'?


What's with this life? So many colors. Is someone making fun of me? Jocking that they love me enough to let me be here? And I am so much smaller that I can't even laugh at it because I avert my eyes from what I see just so that I don't burst?
Like a shape found in a vacume?   


Anyway so here I am, so I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment